Centurion Nexus CoreVented Safety Helmet c/w Ratchet White
Nexus Core ABS safety helmet combines advanced industrial safety standards with modern styling – including our Micro Peak for optimum visibility and Dry-Tech sweatband for all-day comfort.
• Modularity as standard. Simply by adding accessories, you can have one helmet style on site, with accessories to comply to different tasks.
• High performance ABS material and creative design enables -40°C low temperature performance, lateral deformation and optimal strength to weight ratio allows for a strong, protective helmet.
• Optimised “Micro” peak providing maximum upward visibility.
• Fully removable and adjustable EN 397 or EN 12492 4 point chinstrap accessories available for increased wearer comfort and hygiene.
• Premium Dry-Tech sweatband as standard for maximum comfort
EN 397: 1000V a.c - unvented shell only, LD, MM, -40°C, EN 50365
ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1 Class C (Class E - unvented shell only), LT, -40°C
CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class C (Conductive 0V a.c.) Vented Ratchet version only
CSA/CAN Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E (20,000V a.c.) Non Vented Ratchet version only
Tested to the performance requirements of AS/NZS 1801:1997.