Protec Direct Branding Personalisation Services
As a specialist PPE, workwear and leisurewear supplier, Protec Direct has a dedicated, state of the art branding facility to provide you with professionally branded clothing quickly and efficiently all under one roof. If you want to place a branding order or you have any questions, then simply fill out the enquiry form below. We aim to respond to you within 2 hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). We look forward to hearing from you.
About our Personalised Workwear Service
At Protec Direct’s dedicated Branding Division we pride ourselves in providing a first class professional service that helps you project your corporate image effectively to your customer base through high quality personalised workwear.
As a specialist in workwear and uniforms we can supply a wide range of the UK’s leading brands direct to your door personalised with your company logo and even include the wearers name or position. Garments can be individually manpacked to ensure your employees are kitted out and promoting your company, no matter how big or small your company is.
In addition, Protec Direct can meet your promotional needs through our range of Leisurewear ensuring that sporting events, charities, clubs and societies to name but a few, can take advantage of Protec Direct’s in house branding division. Embroidered clothing can help create a much stronger brand organisational identity.
Unlike many suppliers, we have a vast range of clothing, including fleeces, polo shirts, coveralls, caps, T-shirts and trousers situated on one site with our production facility, many of which can be personalised using our embroidery and printing service. This ensures the design, production and shipment of your garments can be made from one central location situated within 2 miles of the UK’s central motorway network.
Key Figures from our Personalisation Service
The branding team at Protec Direct are responsible for:
- 500,000 heatseal applications each year on high-quality workwear garments.
- In excess of 10 million embroidered stitches each year.
Our Experience and Expertise in Personalising Workwear
At Protec Direct you’ll find a dedicated team with a wealth of experience in customising workwear:
- In-house design team with fully trained dedicated technical staff.
- Over 35 years of badged workwear experience within the production team dealing with the most challenging of branding requirements.
- Dedicated fully trained sales team who will see your orders through from the design stage, to the goods arriving at your door.
The Endless Possibilities for Branded Clothing
- From branded workwear to embroidered leisurewear and from large blue chip companies to tailor-made services for smaller companies, the capabilities for our branding personalisation services are endless.
- Social requirements such as sporting events, charity events, corporate events, clubs and societies also prove extremely popular.
- Protec Direct have the access and ability to brand garments from industry leading PPE and workwear brands.
- We are also able to provide a number of extra services including Manpack kits, workwear kits, individual wearer names via embroidery and heatseal.
- The ability to match your specific pantone or create a colour combination that ensures your brand stands out from the crowd!
Embroidery and Printing Technology at Protec Direct
- Industry leading digitised embroidery and heatseal machines.
- Latest design software capable of turning any artwork into a workable design that can be transferred to t-shirts, helmets, polo shirts, hoodies or any other suitable garment.
- In-house production of transfers, banners, pop-ups, stickers and signage.
First Class Service Levels
- Fast-track process enables us to deal with the most urgent enquires with the ability to turn enquiries into finished product on the same day
Why choose Badged Workwear?
- Customised workwear actively promotes your company brand & promotional activities
- Excellent form of mobile advertising that can affect consumer buying behaviour
- Adds a corporate identity to uniforms
- Develops a teams identity
- Promotes a professional attitude and outlook
- Security Element - clearly identifies and distinguishes your employees
- Tax benefits - Inland Revenue enforce tax of 20% of cost price on clothing issued FOC to employees if the issued clothing has not been clearly and permanently badged
Types of Workwear Personalisation
Embroidery is the most popular form of customisation for corporate clothing that involves stitching threads onto a garment to create a professional, durable three dimensional design. High speed embroidery machines are used in this process to embroider complex designs in a wide range of colours, on a range of garments, at speeds of up to 1,000 stitches per minute.
Before artwork can be embroidered it must be digitised to convert it into a format that can be read by embroidery machines.
• Perception of high quality
• Branding has a three dimensional effect
• Embroidered workwear is extremely durable
• No stock requirement
• Physical embroidered sample provided for approval
• Waterproof garments may breach weatherproofing
• Unsuitable for unstable fabrics (e.g Lycra)
Heatsealing is a method of persoanlisation that involves the bonding of a heatseal vinyl transfer to any area of a garment. This badging process is suitable for most types of clothing (excluding fleeces) and unlike embroidery the design sits completely flat on the garment. The transfers are waterproof and suitable for home washing and drying at temperatures up to 90°C.
A highly detailed digital image is possible with the heatseal process as well as some specialist finishes such as photographic or reflective images in multiple colours. Heatseal transfers are great for high volume orders as the cost is reduced substantially the more you buy. When you're ordering large amounts of personalised workwear - heatseal printing is the most cost effective method of customisation.
• High definition personalistaion
• No artwork charge
• Excellent flexibility and durability
• Quicker turnaround time than embroidery
• Ideal for a wide range of garments
• Not suitable for all fabrics (e.g. fleeces)
Direct printing is suitable for solid, flat or curved surfaces. Direct printing is colour fast and weather proof. The persoanlisation printed on the garment won't fade over time either.
As a separate screen is required for each colour, designs with more colours are more expensive to produce. There are also set-up costs associated with this method of printing and minimum order quantities may apply. Direct printing is only available at point of manufacture.
An alternative to direct printing is the use of printed stickers. These high quality vinyl stickers use a permanent adhesive backing. This is a great way of personalising your workwear as and when necessary.
• High design definition
• Independently approved for all safety helmets supplied
• Hard wearing, scuff, peel and fade resistant
• Can be replaced if damaged (stickers only)
• Minimum order requirement
Q. I would like to have heatseal branding but I don't need 25 garments.
A. As the heatseal process uses a transfer, it is not necessary to purchase 25 garments. For example, you may need five branded t-shirts with your logo on the front. In this case you would purchase the 5 t-shirts and 25 transfers. Your 5 t-shirts would be personalised and sent to you and we would keep the remaining transfers in stock for your convenience as and when you need further workwear printed. However, the more transfers you purchase, the more cost effective the process becomes.
Q. How long will it take for me to receive my order of branded clothing?
A. Generally 5 working days once artwork has been approved by our personalisation design team. However, if you have a requirement for a large order or an express delivery please contact Protec Direct’s dedicated Branding team so we can accommodate your needs.
Q. Can any garments be branded?
A. At Protec Direct we offer a wide range of branding services to ensure we can provide a branding solution whatever the garment. If you are unsure about which method suits your garment, please contact us to discuss your requirements. If you have any further questions or requests regarding our personalised workwear service, please contact our dedicated team now: email@example.com