Alternatively, if you would like to deal with a real person when placing your branding order, or you have any questions, then simply fill out the enquiry form below. We aim to respond to you within 2 hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm). We look forward to hearing from you.
Protec Direct Branding Service
Placing your online branding order is as easy as 1, 2, 3
As a specialist PPE, workwear and leisurewear supplier, Protec Direct has a dedicated, state of the art branding facility to provide you with professionally branded clothing quickly and efficiently all under one roof
Product ranges that are available with branding are:
About Protec Branding Service
At Protec Direct’s dedicated Branding Division we pride ourselves in providing a first class professional service that helps you project your corporate image effectively to your customer base.
As a specialist in workwear and uniforms we can supply a wide range of the UK’s leading brands direct to your door branded with your company logo and even include the wearers name or position. Garments can be individually manpacked to ensure your employees are kitted out and promoting your company brand (needs work) no matter how big or small your company is.
In addition, Protec Direct can meet your promotional needs through our range of Leisurewear ensuring that sporting events, charities, clubs and societies to name but a few, can take advantage of Protec Direct’s in house branding division.
Unlike many suppliers, we have a vast range of clothing, including fleeces, polo shirts, coveralls, caps, T-shirts and trousers situated on one site with our production facility. This ensures the design, production and shipment of your garments can be made from one central location situated within 2 minutes of the UK’s motorway network.
The team at Protec Direct are responsible for:
- Quarter of a million heatseal applications each year on high-quality workwear garments.
- In excess of 7 million embroidered stitches each year.
Dedication & Experience…..
At Protec Direct you’ll find a dedicated team with a wealth of experience:
- In-house design lab with fully trained dedicated technical staff.
- Over 30 years of badged workwear experience within the production team dealing with the most challenging of branding requirements.
- Dedicated fully trained sales team who will see your orders through from the design stage, to the goods arriving at your door.
The possibilities are endless…..
- From workwear to leisurewear and from large blue chip companies to tailor-made services for one man bands, the capabilities for our Badged Workwear services are endless.
- Social requirements such as sporting events, charity events, corporate events, clubs and societies also prove extremely popular.
- Protec Direct have the access and ability to brand garments from industry leading PPE and workwear brands.
- We are also able to provide a number of extra services including Manpack kits, workwear kits, individual wearer names via embroidery and heatseal.
- The ability to match your specific pantone or create a colour combination that ensures your brand stands out from the crowd!
State of the art Technology…..
- Industry leading digitised embroidery and heatseal machines.
- Latest design software capable of turning any artwork into a workable design.
First Class Service Levels…..
- Fast-track process enables us to deal with the most urgent enquires with the ability to turn enquiries into finished product on the same day
Why choose Badged Workwear?
- Actively promotes your company brand & promotional activities
- Excellent form of mobile advertising that can affect consumer buying behaviour
- Adds a corporate identity to uniforms
- Develops a teams identity
- Promotes a professional attitude and outlook
- Security Element - clearly identifies and distinguishes your employees
- Tax benefits - Inland Revenue enforce tax of 20% of cost price on clothing issued FOC to employees if the issued clothing has not been clearly and permanently badged
Types of Branding
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I would like to have heatseal branding but I don't need 25 garments.
A. As the heatseal process uses a transfer, it is not necessary to purchase 25 garments. For example, you may need five branded t-shirts with your logo on the front. In this case you would purchase the 5 t-shirts and 25 transfers. Your 5 t-shirts would be branded and sent to you and we would keep the remaining transfers in stock for your convenience. However, the more transfers you purchase, the more cost effective the process becomes.
Q. How long will it take for me to receive my order of branded clothing?
A. Generally 10 working days once artwork has been approved. However, if you have a requirement for a large order or an express delivery please contact Protec Direct’s dedicated Badged Workwear team so we can accommodate your needs.
Q. Can any garments be branded?
A. At Protec Direct we offer a wide range of branding services to ensure we can provide a branding solution whatever the garment. If you are unsure about which method suits your garment, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
If you have any further questions or requests regarding our badged workwear service, please contact our dedicated team now: