Posted on 06/12/2016Work experience student has pelvis crushed on first day at workRead more
An 18-year-old who had just started on a work experience course had his pelvis crushed as an electric panel fell on him during his first day in the workplace.
Nathan Woolley was pinned to the floor... Read more
Posted on 09/10/2013Fertiliser maker sentenced for asbestos exposureRead more
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has prosecuted a firm that makes fertiliser after it potentially exposed its workers to asbestos.
In the region of 50 GrowHow UK Ltd employees were exposed at ... Read more
Posted on 11/08/2006New vibration PPE designedRead more
A new portable system designed to measure workers' exposure to the harmful influences of vibration from machinery, heavy vehicles and hand tools, has been designed by Bruel and Kjaer.
The Type 4447... Read more
cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
If you would like to know more about cookie settings, please visit