Posted on 06/12/2016Work experience student has pelvis crushed on first day at workRead more
An 18-year-old who had just started on a work experience course had his pelvis crushed as an electric panel fell on him during his first day in the workplace.
Nathan Woolley was pinned to the floor... Read more
Posted on 01/12/2016Real estate company fined following electric shockRead more
A lettings firm based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire has been fined following an incident that took place in October 2015.
A self-employed worker had been hired by IPH Investments Ltd to carry out ... Read more
Posted on 21/01/2015School kids learn importance of health and safetyRead more
A group of primary school children in East Yorkshire has been learning how important health and safety is, with help from a construction firm working in the area.
The children, from Walkington Primary... Read more
cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
If you would like to know more about cookie settings, please visit