Posted on 24/04/2017Utility company fined following safety failureRead more
Electricity North West has been fined following the death of a worker who was just two years away from retirement age.
The utility firm was found guilty of a breach of the work at height regulations... Read more
Posted on 17/04/2017Asbestos failings result in fine for Manchester Hostel ownersRead more
A basement conversion being carried out by two companies in Manchester has resulted in the discovery of asbestos and its unsafe removal, resulting a hefty fine.
Hatters Taverns Ltd. had placed its... Read more
Posted on 10/04/2017Welsh trust warned of asbestos riskRead more
A Trust in Brynmawr, South Wales has been informed by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) that it has placed members of the public, employees and trust volunteers at risk of exposure to asbestos.
... Read more
cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
If you would like to know more about cookie settings, please visit