Posted on 20/01/2017University student paralysed while working at household goods storeRead more
A 20-year-old university student has been left paralysed and using a wheelchair, following an incident while working part-time at a Wilko store in Leicester.
Corisande Collins was struggling to... Read more
Posted on 16/01/2017Work at height regulations breach by construction companyRead more
A QA contractor working for a Lincolnshire-based company, has suffered life-changing injuries following a fall while working at height.
M & L Installers Ltd had been awarded a mezzanine flooring... Read more
Posted on 11/01/2017Company hit with fine following chemical incidentRead more
An engineering firm based in the North East has been found guilty of breaches to the health and safety regulations.
PSL Worldwide Projects Ltd pleaded not guilty to a breach of section 2(1) of the... Read more
cookies are completely safe and secure and will never contain any sensitive information.
If you would like to know more about cookie settings, please visit